The Strataspill surface skimmer is designed to remove oils, fuels, fats and floating material from tanks, sumps, interceptors and other effluent pits. It may also be used in open waters such as lakes, harbours and lagoons. It is a true self-adjusting, weir-type, oily-water skimmer.
- Surface skim-height is fully self-adjusting to take the finest cut of surface liquid despite changes in flow rate or fluid viscosity.
- Continues to work effectively even if the whole skimmer tilts in relation to the water level. Tilting often occurs in confined pits or when the suction hose is twisted.
- Suitable for unmanned operation, reducing painstaking, labour intensive maintenance, and reducing the costs associated with manning and maintenance.
- Fluid is skimmed from all directions.
Strataspill Complete Skimmer Package
- S1 stainless skimmer
- Skimmer hose depends upon length can include skimmer floats
- A transfer pump - air operated
- All mounted on a skid